Garlic & Dill Salmon is nutritious and delicious! Prepare and cook this omega 3 rich fish in under 20-minutes! It’s the perfect AIP, paleo & keto friendly recipe for the busy work week!
DID YOU KNOW? Wild-caught (not farmed) salmon is known to be one of the most nutritious foods.
Research has linked this nutrient-dense fish to everything from improving heart, brain, bone, skin and eyesight health to extending life span and preventing heart attacks & cancer.
Not only does wild salmon contain one of the highest omega-3 contents of any type of fish – making it a great anti-inflammatory food – but each serving is also packed with tons of other vitamins, minerals and protein as well.
Aim for 1-2 servings of wild salmon like Sockeye, Chinook, Coho or Pink each week. If you’re having a hard time consuming roughly 1lb of oily fish weekly, I recommend supplementing with a high-quality fish oil. This will help keep your omega 3 levels in check.
Serve this fish recipe with a healthy side:
What you need for Garlic & Dill Salmon:
- Wild sockeye salmon
- Fresh dill
- Avocado oil
Looking for more delicious fish recipes? You’re going to love these …
Garlic & Dill Salmon
- 1 lb wild sockeye salmon fillet
- 4 sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt , to taste
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Wash and pat dry salmon with a paper towel. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Combine oil, dill and garlic in a bowl. Spread mixture over salmon using a spoon.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over top.