Haddock with Mustard & Thyme is a simple & flavourful fish recipe! It only takes 20-minutes to prepare, so it’s great for the busy work week. This recipe is AIP friendly, paleo, keto & low-carb!
DID YOU KNOW? Haddock is very low in calories (77 calories per 3 ounces), high in protein (17 grams per 3 ounces) and an excellent source of selenium, phosphorus and some of the B vitamins.
If you don’t like or can’t find haddock, you can use another white fish of choice. I recommend sourcing out wild sustainable fish whenever possible.
What you need for Haddock with Mustard & Thyme:
- Wild haddock fillets (or other white fish of choice)
- Yellow mustard
- Dried thyme
- Sea salt
Prepare this dish in 4 simple steps …
1. Spread yellow mustard onto haddock fillets.
2. Season with dried thyme and sea salt.
3. Bake at 400F for 15-minutes.
4. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over haddock before serving.
Serve this fish dish with one of these healthy sides:
Want more healthy & flavourful fish recipes? You’re going to love these …
- Wild Salmon with Pesto
- Halibut with Avocado & Mango Salsa
- Salmon with Garlic & Dill
- Sardines with Cilantro & Dill Chimichurri
Haddock with Mustard & Thyme
- 2 wild haddock fillets, or other white fish of choice
- 2 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Sea salt to taste
- 1/2 lemon
- Spread 1 tsp of yellow mustard onto each haddock fillet.
- Season with dried thyme and sea salt.
- Bake at 400F for 15-minutes.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice over haddock before serving.