Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding (Plant-Based, Keto)
Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding is a delicious and easy snack or dessert recipe! Naturally sweetened with banana & bursting with rich chocolate flavour. Only 4 simple ingredients and 5-minutes needed to prepare this chia seed pudding recipe! Plant-based, low-carb, keto & paleo.
DID YOU KNOW? Chia seeds are a great plant-based food to help with weight loss.
Chia seeds rank high on the list of plant-based protein foods, making them great for putting on lean muscle, burning fat, and managing hunger and appetite.
Studies show that increasing your intake of protein can promote weight loss by curbing cravings and therefore reducing your caloric intake. Additionally, other research shows that following a high-protein diet rich in foods like chia seeds could reduce the hunger stimulating hormone, ghrelin.
So, if you’re looking for an easy and delicious way to add chia seeds into your diet, I highly recommend chia seed pudding. It makes for a great snack or dessert!
Check out more delicious chia pudding recipes …
What you need for Chocolate Banana Chia Seed Pudding:
- Almond or coconut milk
- Chia seeds
- Cacao powder
Turn this recipe into a satisfying breakfast by mixing in 1-2 scoops of Whole Body Collagen.
Want more healthy & delicious treats? You’re going to love these …
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Tiger Nut Lemon Cheesecake Bars
- Espresso Amaretti
- Flourless Brownie Bites
Chocolate Banana Chia Pudding
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond or coconut milk, use canned full fat coconut milk for a more rich & creamy pudding
- 1 large banana, ripe
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup, optional
- Cacao nibs
- Sliced banana
- Dark chocolate chips
- Add milk, banana and cacao powder to blender and blend until smooth. Taste for sweetness, add maple syrup if desired and blend again to combine.
- Pour into glass container, add chia seeds and whisk until well combined.
- Let pudding thicken in fridge for a minimum of 1-hr before consuming. The longer you let the chia seeds soak the more thick and delicious the pudding becomes (I like to soak my chia seeds for at least 8 hours before enjoying).
- Transfer to small serving bowl, add toppings and enjoy!
- Use canned full fat coconut milk for a more rich & creamy pudding.
- The longer you let the chia seeds soak the more thick and delicious the pudding becomes.
- Turn this recipe into a satisfying breakfast by mixing in 1-2 scoops of Whole Body Collagen.