Flourless Brownie Bites are the perfect healthy treat! They are soft, chewy and made with pure and natural ingredients, BUT all you’ll taste is real brownie flavour! You may never feel the need to have a high-carb, sugar loaded, processed brownie again after trying these little bites sent from heaven!
DID YOU KNOW? Dates have high levels of soluble fiber, which keep bowel movements regular by adding bulk to stool and helping it move faster through the intestines.
If you suffer from constipation, try adding dates into your diet as a natural constipation relief remedy. Consume in moderation.
In addition, dates are packed with vitamins and minerals and are a perfect natural sweetener and sugar alternative. I incorporate them into my gut healing smoothies and sweet treats (like the recipe below).
If you’re on the hunt for healthy treat ideas, I highly recommend whipping up a batch of these delicious and decadent brownie bites. They are plant-based, paleo, gluten & dairy free, plus naturally sweetened with dates.
What you need for Flourless Brownie Bites:
Want more delicious chocolate date ball recipes? You’ve got to try …
Flourless Brownie Bites
- 1.5 cups dates, pitted and soaked
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 4 tbsp. coconut flakes, unsweetened
- 4 heaping tbsp. cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- Soak dates in water for 30-minutes and drain.
- Add almonds and coconut flakes into food processor and process until nuts are chopped into small pieces.
- Add dates, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and sea salt into the food processor with almonds and continue to process until ingredients starts to stick together. If mixture is too dry, add a teaspoon of water at a time until mixture becomes sticky when you press it together.
- Scoop out mixture with a tablespoon and roll into balls.
- Enjoy right away or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for later.