Pure PaleoComplete / PaleoMeal by Designs For Health is a nutrient-dense meal supplement with complete protein, healthy fats, a very low glycemic impact, and nutrients predominantly in their bioidentical forms. It features HydroBEEF™, a highly concentrated beef protein sourced from animals raised in Sweden without hormones, and fed a diet entirely free of GMO grains, grasses, hay, and/ or ensilage.
The protein is produced through an exclusive hydrolysis and ultra-ﬁltration process that enables the protein to be hydrolyzed or ‘split’ into a high concentration of functional peptides. Delivering protein in the form of peptides allows for easier absorption and assimilation.
Pure PaleoComplete is the perfect choice to complement any meal that may be lacking in calories and nutrients, or as a quick, convenient, nutrient-dense snack.
It is free of sucrose, fructose, and artiﬁcial sweeteners, and is sweetened with stevia leaf extract.
Benefits of Pure PaleoComplete / PaleoMeal
As a low-calorie, high-protein, high-fiber, nutrient-dense meal supplement, Pure PaleoComplete may be beneficial for:
- Weight management
- Healthy blood sugar levels
- Sustained satiety
- Weight training & muscle building
- Aging individuals, and others who experience wear & tear on joints, ligaments, and connective tissue
Pure PaleoComplete / PaleoMeal Features:
- HydroBEEF™ beef protein – contains a high content of collagen-specific amino acids, proline and glycine, which may be of particular benefit to athletes, aging individuals, and others who experience wear and tear on joints, ligaments, and connective tissue
- Low-carb – 10g of carbohydrate per serving, with 6-7g as fiber (in vanilla and chocolate, respectively) for 3-4g net carbs
- Free of sucrose, fructose, and artificial sweeteners; sweetened with stevia extract
- Healthy fats from medium chain triglycerides sourced from coconut and palm oils
- Water-soluble fiber from glucomannan, a polysaccharide from the konjac plant
- Nutrients in highly bioavailable and bioactive forms
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 34 grams (approx. one scoop) in eight ounces of water, a smoothie or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
More functional foods with high-quality protein …
- PurePaleo Protein Powder
- Whole Body Collagen
- Pure PaleoBar (protein bar with bone broth)
- ChocoMint Bar (plant-based protein bar)
- KTO-BAR (plant-based + keto protein bar)
- PurePea (plant-based protein powder)
There are no reviews yet.