Vitamin b12 Lozenges by Designs For Health offers high dose vitamin B12 in a great-tasting, berry flavored lozenge. Most commercial B12 supplements contain synthetic cyanocobalamin, which must be activated by the liver before it can become functional. However, these lozenges contain methylcobalamin, the most natural, activated form of vitamin B12 that is better absorbed and has a higher retention rate in the body’s tissues. Additionally, using lozenges as a delivery system allows vitamin B12 to absorb directly into the mucosal tissue of the mouth, where it can bypass barriers of the digestive system and become immediately available to the body.
Benefits of Vitamin B12
- Supports healthy energy levels by aiding the body’s conversion of foods into usable energy (ATP)
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system – helps maintain proper homocysteine levels by assisting in the proper functioning of the biochemical cycle between the amino acids homocysteine and methionine
- Maintains healthy brain function by aiding the body’s natural production of the neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) needed for memory and learning
- Maintains healthy serotonin levels, which affect the sleep-wake cycle as well as supporting good concentration and alertness throughout the day
- Helps the body maintain optimal nerve cell function and a healthy myelin sheath, which encases and protects the nerve cells
- Provides adequate vitamin B12 for vegans and vegetarians who do not consume animal foods, the only source of vitamin B12
- Supports the production and maintenance of healthy red blood cells
Highlights of Vitamin B12 Lozenges
- Contains 5000mcg of fully activated methylcobalamin
- Highly absorbable for quickly replenishing vitamin B12 in the body
- Ideal for elderly individuals who are unable to adequately absorb dietary vitamin B12
- Delicious berry flavor
How to Take: Dissolve one lozenge in mouth per day. It is important to let the lozenge dissolve slowly and not chew it in order to allow the vitamin to be absorbed properly through the mucosal tissue that lines the mouth.
More foundational health supplements …
- Emulsi-D3 Synergy (vitamin D + K)
- Twice Daily Multi
- Magnesium Glycinate Chelate
- ProbioMed (probiotics)
There are no reviews yet.