PurePea Protein powder is delicious and very easy to digest. Made from North American grown yellow peas, this product contains no dairy, making it ideal for even the strictest vegetarians. And, it is produced with a natural fermentation process which uses no chemical solvents.
PurePea Protein is Low Allergen
Pea protein is a safe alternative for people with allergies to milk and milk products who must avoid casein or whey proteins, and for those with lactose intolerance.
Clear Advantages Over Soy
- Easy to absorb – does not contain anti-nutritional factors such as phytates and tannins that are found in soy which can inhibit absorption of minerals including iron, zinc, and calcium. Vegan diets are also known to be high in phytates.
- Soy is known to have estrogenic effects that are not always desired. Pea protein contains low levels of isoflavones (estrogen-like compounds), minimizing possible estrogenic effects.
Highlights of PurePea Protein
- Low Allergen
- Non-GMO (not genetically modified)
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix two scoops in eight ounces of water or any other beverage per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Designs for Health product.
More awesome products with high-quality protein …
- PurePaleo Protein Powder
- Pure PaleoComplete (protein + vitamins & minerals)
- Whole Body Collagen
- Pure PaleoBar (protein bar with bone broth)
- ChocoMint Bar (plant-based protein bar)
- KTO-BAR (plant-based + keto protein bar)
Erika (verified owner) –
The PurePea Protein powder is a quality solution to a great tasting protein powder for smoothies. I have tried other vegan brands and they do not compare on quality, digestibility, and taste. This vegan powder is an amazing source of amino acids and it is non-GMO. I highly recommend it.
Jennifer DiGregorio –
Erika, thanks for sharing your experience with PurePea protein! It really is a superior plant-based protein powder with excellent digestibility (a hard find among plant-based protein powders). Also, I’m really happy to hear you’re adding this quality protein into your smoothies–I’m certain they taste delicious! 🙂