This delicious Guacamole recipe is quick and easy to make, naturally plant-based, keto & paleo, and always the winning dip at a party! Additionally, this healthy green mash can be used to top salads, burgers and even eggs!
DID YOU KNOW? One avocado contains between 11–17 grams of fiber, which is more than almost any other fruit and most servings of vegetables, grains and beans too!
High-fiber foods are important if you experience digestive issue since fiber helps to increase healthy bacteria in your gut while decreasing bad bacteria that may be the cause of digestive disorders.
In addition, fiber adds bulk to your poop, supports regular bowl movements, and helps remove waste and toxins from your body.
Enjoy this guacamole with/on:
- Plantain chips or tostones
- Sliced cucumbers, celery or carrots
- A salad (scallop salad, beef salad, or chicken salad)
- Eggs (hard boiled or baked)
- A burger (chicken or beef)
What you need for Guacamole:
- Ripe avocados
- Red onion
- Fresh cilantro (optional)
- Cumin (omit for AIP version)
- Sea salt & black pepper
Looking for more healthy recipes with avocado? You’ll love these …
- Paleo Nachos
- Avocado Caprese Salad
- Halibut with Mango & Avocado Salsa
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Arugula Salad with Sprouts & Avocado
- 3 large ripe avocados
- ¼ cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. cumin, omit for AIP version
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Peel and mash avocados in a bowl.
- Add in onion, garlic, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, sea salt and black pepper.
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy! Store leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge. Consume within 2 days.