Maca Matcha Smoothie is creamy and refreshing! Two powerful ingredients, maca and matcha, make this smoothie great for hormone balancing and anti-aging. Truly the perfect smoothie for looking and feeling your best! Dairy free, AIP, low-carb, plant-based & paleo.
DID YOU KNOW? Maca is a root vegetable in the Radish family that is known for its hormone balancing effects.
Maca is an endocrine adaptogen, meaning that it does not contain any hormones, but rather it contains the nutrients necessary to support normal hormone production.
This root has been studied to help enhance fertility, normalize symptoms of premenstrual/menstrual symptoms, as well as the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats, cramps, fatigue and lethargy.
You can easily add maca to your diet by blending it into a smoothie. Look for gelatinized maca for easier digestion and absorption.
What you need for Maca Matcha Smoothie:
- Unsweetened coconut or almond milk (use full fat or light canned coconut milk for an extra creamy smoothie)
- Matcha tea powder
- Maca powder
- Honey (optional)
BOOST your smoothie with anti-aging collagen! Add 1-2 scoops Whole Body Collagen.
Want more smoothie recipes? You’re going to love these …
- Collagen Power Smoothie
- Beet & Blueberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Almond Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
Maca Matcha Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk, use full fat or light canned coconut milk for an extra creamy smoothie.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tsp matcha tea powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp honey, optional
- A few ice cubes, recommended if your banana isn't frozen
- 1-2 scoops Whole Body Collagen, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use full fat or light canned coconut milk for an extra creamy smoothie.
- Use coconut milk (not almond milk) for AIP version.
- BOOST your smoothie with anti-aging collagen! Add 1-2 scoops Whole Body Collagen.