This refreshing Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie is the perfect summer time drink for when you’re chilling on the porch or kickin’ it poolside! It’s not only delicious, but packed with antioxidants and vitamins–and sweetened with Mother Nature’s candy. Only 3 simple ingredients needed to make this AIP, paleo and plant-based friendly cold drink!
DID YOU KNOW? Pineapples contain a group of digestive enzymes known as bromelain.
Bromelain is a mixture of proteolytic enzymes which work together to help your digestive system break down and absorb proteins from the foods you eat.
These enzymes can be especially helpful for people with pancreatic insufficiency, a condition in which the pancreas cannot make enough digestive enzymes.
Additionally, bromelain from pineapple can help relieve stomach aches, heartburn and diarrhea, according to some research.
What you need for Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie:
- Unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- Frozen strawberries
- Frozen pineapple
BOOST your smoothie with anti-aging collagen! Just add 1-2 scoops of Whole Body Collagen.
Looking for more drinks to keep you cool? You’ll love these …
- Kombucha “Mulegarita”
- Cold Lemon Hibiscus Tea
- Collagen Power Smoothie
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Smoothie
Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple
- 1-2 scoops Whole Body Collagen, optional
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend until smooth. Use more milk if needed.
- Use frozen fruits to get a thick slushie consistency.
- BOOST your smoothie with anti-aging collagen. Just add 1-2 scoops of Whole Body Collagen.
Great post 🙂