Raspberry Tuna Salad (AIP, Paleo, Low-Carb)
Raspberry Tuna Salad is the perfect healthy lunch recipe! It’s super quick to prepare and packed with antioxidant-rich ingredients and fresh flavour. This easy and nutritious recipe is AIP, paleo, low-carb & keto friendly.
Are you looking for healthy meal ideas that you can easily pack up and take with you to work?
I happen to be a pro at easy and portable lunches and dinners since I spend a couple of long days at my studio each week. On these days, I pack a breakfast/lunch (which is usually a big @$$ smoothie) and dinner.
My dinners usually consist of either canned wild salmon, sardines or tuna mixed in a salad or I add some good stuff to my canned fish and wrap it in my favourite gluten free coconut wraps or green wraps.
Here’s one of my quick and easy salad recipes that I put together in the morning before work and store in the fridge until it’s time to eat. I just shake everything up and voila – healthy and delicious food is served! If you don’t have a fridge at work, use a small cooler bag with an ice pack.
What you need for Raspberry Tuna Salad:
- Wild albacore tuna
- Spring mix salad
- Coconut yogurt or kefir
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
Looking for more healthy & quick lunch recipes? You’ll love these …
- Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Tuna & Sauerkraut Wrap
- Scrambled Eggs with Kale Pesto
- Sardines with Cilantro & Dill Chimichurri
Raspberry Tuna Salad
- 1 can wild albacore tuna
- 4 cups spring mix salad
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut yogurt , or coconut kefir
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried basil, or 1 tsp chopped fresh basil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large glass (or BPA free) container.
- Keep refrigerated (or in a cooler bag) until ready to eat.
- Shake container to mix all ingredients and enjoy!