Our bodies require a good night’s sleep for optimal performance during the day. We all go to bed with the hope of sleeping well, but on occasion our minds will not settle or we wake up throughout the night, and thus do not get the sleep we need.
Insomnitol is a blend of botanicals and nutrients designed to support quality sleep and promote calm brain activity. It is ideal for those who occasionally have difficulty getting to sleep, or staying asleep through the night. NeuroMag contains magnesium-L- threonate which is well absorbed by the body and can easily reach brains cells. This form of magnesium is ideal for someone that goes to bed but has difficulty falling asleep because of racing thoughts.
How the Better Sleep Bundle can help you
Insomnitol chewable tablets by Designs For Health are formulated to support quality sleep and the promotion of calming brain activity. They feature melatonin, a multifunctional hormone whose main role lies in its involvement in the circadian (day/night) biological rhythms, and 5-HTP, a precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin. Insomnitol also contain vitamin B6, inositol and l-theanine in order to further help promote the natural ability to fall asleep and stay asleep.
Key ingredients found in Insomnitol to help promote quality sleep:
- A unique herbal blend of valerian root, passion flower, lemon balm, and chamomile to provide relaxation without impairing memory or causing drowsiness upon awakening.
- L-theanine, an amino acid that can help promote calmness and improve the quality of sleep.
- Gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA), the main calming agent in the body. It assists with the ability to get to sleep and stay asleep. This formula provides a novel, proprietary form of GABA that is naturally manufactured via a fermentation process and considered more effective than other traditional, chemically-produced synthetic forms.
- Melatonin, a multifunctional hormone whose main role is to help regulate sleep by controlling our day and night biological rhythms, known as the ‘circadian rhythm’ or our 24-hour biological clock
- 5-HTP supports further melatonin production during the night to help with staying asleep. 5-HTP is a precursor to serotonin — the body’s mood and sleep regulator.
- Vitamin B6, an essential nutrient for the conversion of 5-HTP and melatonin to serotonin.
How to take Insomnitol: Take two capsules or chewables 30-60 minutes before bed.
NeuroMag by Designs For Health contains magnesium which is chelated to threonic acid (magnesium L-threonate). It is superior to other forms of magnesium at getting through the blood brain barrier because it is able to transport magnesium ions across lipid membranes, including those of brain cells.
With its ability to be well-absorbed by the body and to reach brain cells, magnesium-L- threonate is ideal for someone that goes to bed but has difficulty falling asleep because of racing thoughts. This form of magnesium helps to promote relaxation and assist with sleep.
How to take NeuroMag: Take 1 capsule in the morning and 2 capsules 2-hours before bed.
Sleep Cheat Sheet (sent to you via email)
- Day and night time rituals to help set you up for a good night’s sleep
- The optimal bedroom environment for quality sleep
- Techniques to help you fall asleep
- Top supplements for better sleep
There are no reviews yet.