Arthroben contains a blend of natural bioflavonoids, which provides comprehensive, balanced inhibition of three metabolic pathways (COX-1, COX-2, 5-LOX) unlike NSAIDs which cause strong, selective inhibition of only one individual inflammatory pathway. This well-balanced method of action helps to minimize systemic side effects, making it gentle on the GI tract while effectively managing the metabolic imbalances of osteoarthritis (OA).
Arthroben also features two variations of hydrolyzed collagen which boost anabolic processes in connective tissues and inhibit various catabolic enzymes in order to help stimulate the repair process.
Arthroben supplies the patented collagen peptides Fortigel® and Verisol®, as well as a proprietary blend of flavonoids to support a healthy and balanced inflammatory response and serve as powerful antioxidants to help protect connective tissue damage from oxidative free radicals. This product contains no artificial sweeteners and mixes easily in water.
Arthroben provides a four-pronged approach for nutritional support of joints:
- Supports a normal inflammatory response via balanced COX and LOX inhibition.
- Offers potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint deterioration.
- Increases joint mobility and function.
- Stimulates joint repair—provides nutritional building blocks for cartilage and ligaments.
- Balanced, healthy inflammatory response
- Potent antioxidant protection to reduce joint degeneration
- Provides building blocks for connective tissue
- Supports joint mobility and function
- Encourages joint repair
- Not associated with the negative side effects of NSAIDs
- High safety and tolerability
- Safe for patients on blood thinners