Grain Free Oatmeal is the perfect way to start your day! It’s made with wholesome ingredients like nuts, eggs, banana & spices, making it low-carb, keto & paleo. This breakfast dish will leaving you feeling satisfied and energized!
If you’re looking for a warm and comforting breakfast with whole food ingredients, I highly recommend this grain free oatmeal (a.k.a. “NOatmeal).
It’s packed with healthy fats from raw nuts and contains whole eggs which gives your body the protein and fuel it needs to conquer the day! This nutrient-dense “NOatmeal” will leave you feeling satisfied and fueled for hours.
A great recipe for those following a paleo, low-carb or keto lifestyle.
The BF and I usually save “NOatmeal” for the weekend since it takes a bit of time to prepare. BUT if you want to incorporate it into your work week, make a batch ahead of time and store it in an air-tight container in the fridge. I suggest eating it within 4 days.
What you need for Grain Free Oatmeal:
Want more wholesome breakfast recipes? You’re going to love these …
- Nutty “NOatmeal” with Blueberries
- Beet & Blueberry Smoothie
- Bacon & Egg Muffins
- Collagen Power Smoothie
Grain Free Oatmeal
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup raw walnuts
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 pastured eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 banana, ripe
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- Pinch of sea salt
Toppings (divided between 2 servings)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds, sprouted or dry roasted
- Soak nuts in a jar of water overnight. Drain and rinse thoroughly before use.
- Put nuts & spices into food processor and process until everything is roughly ground.
- Add eggs, banana, almond butter and nut milk to the food processor and continue to process until everything combines.
- Add mixture into a small saucepan and turn heat to medium-low.
- Cook until the mixture thickens (~5-minutes), stirring regularly so "NOatmeal" doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer to a small bowl, top with sliced banana and pumpkin seeds!