Creamy Broccoli Soup is easy to prepare and packed with lots of goodness! It’s a comforting, dairy free soup that makes for a delicious side to any meal during the cold months!
Remember those nights when Mom got lazy in the kitchen and whipped you up Cream Of Broccoli Soup out of a packet?
Well, this Creamy Broccoli Soup recipe throws that wannabe soup stuff down the drain–where it belongs!
Give this delicious dairy free, AIP, paleo & keto recipe a try. It’s the perfect wholesome side to any meal during the cold months.
Turn your soups into a complete & nutrient-rich meal in one easy step …
Just add 2 scoops of collagen powder into your bowl of soup and stir until powder dissolves. Collagen is loaded with nutrients that support your skin, hair, nails, bones, joints & gut. Boost all your soups and smoothies with this powerful anti-aging ingredient!
What you need for Creamy Broccoli Soup:
- Leek or onion
- Coconut milk
- Chicken broth
Want more wholesome soup recipes? You’ve got to try these …
Creamy Broccoli Soup
- Slow Cooker
- 1 500 g bag frozen broccoli, or fresh broccoli crowns
- 1 whole leek or 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 4 cups organic chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Place all vegetables into a slow cooker.
- Add salt, pepper, coconut milk & chicken broth. Mix everything together.
- Cook for 4 hours on high or 6 hours on low.
- Put cooked vegetables and liquid in a blender and blend until a creamy purée is formed. You can also place an immersion stick directly in the slow cooker to blend cooked ingredients.
- Serve while still hot. Jar any extra soup, store in the fridge and use within a week.