Beef Taco Zucchini Noodles (Low-Carb, Keto, Paleo)
You’ll never have to miss out on Taco Tuesday again with Beef Taco Zucchini Noodles! This recipe is a low-carb & whole food twist on a classic Mexican dish. Free of dairy, grains and gluten, plus keto & paleo. WARNING! This dish is just as delicious on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Are you trying to incorporate more low-carb meals into your diet to help you lose weight or maintain your weight?
OR maybe you just feel better after eating meals that contains low-carb whole foods instead of high-carb processed grains?
There are so many great tasting dishes out there that tend to be on the high-carb side of the meal spectrum. BUT with a little bit of creativity in the kitchen you can achieve those same great flavours without all the carbs–or with whole food carbs that will serve your body better.
Check out this low-carb & whole food twist on a classic Mexican dish!
What you need for Beef Taco Zucchini Noodles:
- Grass-fed ground beef
- Chili powder
- Smoked paprika
- Avocado oil
- Plain coconut kefir
- Parsley or cilantro
Looking for more wholesome dinner recipes? You’ll love these …
Beef Taco Zucchini Noodles
- Stove-top pan
- 1 lb grass-fed ground beef
- 2 large zucchini
- 1 pack mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp Plain coconut kefir
- 4 tbsp salsa
- Fresh parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
- Spiralize zucchini and set aside.
- In a large pan over medium heat, sauté onion in oil until transparent. Add in mushrooms and continue to sauté for a couple more minutes.
- Add in ground beef and all seasoning, including sea salt and black pepper. Break a part beef and cook until browned.
- Remove beef from the pan and set aside, covered. Toss zucchini noodles into empty beef pan and cook slightly, coating zoodles with leftover bits from the beef (medium-low heat, ~2 minutes)
- Place cooked zoodles onto a plate and add beef on top.
- Top each dish with 2 tbsp. salsa, 1 tbsp. sour cream/coconut kefir, 1/2 avocado, 1/2 lime and fresh parsley/cilantro.
- Combine all these wonderful flavours and enjoy!